Festival of Arts 2019
When: Sunday February 10, 2019 from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Where: Alma Area High School in Alma WI.
The 4-H Festival of Arts provides all 4-H members and Cloverbuds in Buffalo and Pepin County the opportunity:
- To share their skills and talents with others.
- To further develop their skills in communicating through the arts with constructive feedback on their efforts.
- To share with the public the Arts and Communication phases of the Wisconsin 4-H Youth Development program.
- To display Photography and Arts and Crafts with the opportunity to win a trip to the Wisconsin State 4-H Art Show in Madison in June.
- To discover additional arts ideas from others.
New this year 4-H members will have the opportunity to try their hand at designing and making a Spin Art Heart that could be taken to the Fair as a project or given to a loved one for Valentine’s Day.
Please reference the Festival of Arts Guidelines when registering.